Coaching For Excellence Podcast Episode 3 is HERE!
On this EP3, FMABC JJ shared her 6 considerations that will help you to restore inner peace in your life.
Oftentimes, we find ourselves struggling to spend time alone or to treat ourselves like we matter, because of the negative thoughts in our mind, and our everyday habits and actions that can bring chaos and unrest to our daily lives.
My name is JJ, I’m a Confidence & Mindset Coach, an international Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway Trainer and empowerment speaker. I’m also one of the founding members of the Association of Black Coaches.
In this podcast, I share with you 6 considerations that will help you to restore inner peace in your life.
These methods are part of a programme I offer to my clients who come to me to help them overcome fears, anxieties, and other negative life obstacles which we all commonly face. I trust this will add value to you and give you some useful pointers on how to improve your experience of life.
If you are interested in learning more about this or would like to join my signature Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway training programme to increase your self-awareness, self-trust and inner peace, drop me an email at [email protected] and let’s have a complimentary clarity call where you can receive more information.
With love, JJ xx
This audio was produced for the Association of Black Coaches ‘Coaching for Excellence’ Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe and share, and if you are a member start recording and get involved!
You can find the Coaching for Excellence Podcast By the Association of Black Coaches on Spotify, Pocket Casts, Google Podcasts, Breaker and Anchor.
Mary and Shirene
After our successful launch in August, we asked what more we could do as part of our mission to inspire, empower and promote coaching excellence? You asked us to support newly qualified coaches not yet in business by including them in the ABC community.
We listened by creating Associate Membership.
- A vibrant active community of black coaching professionals on Instagram and Clubhouse
- A Directory of qualified black coaches and NLP practitioners to support your development.
- Access to selected networking events, webinars, and online calls.
- A self-help forum where you can share resources with members to help you continue your personal development journey.
- A training section where you can find workshops and courses to further your learning.
- An articles section where our experts share their knowledge and experience on a variety of subjects.
- Access to exclusive programmes and from our Partners.
Become a member of the Association of Black Coaches for just £70 annually and start raising your profile. Whether you’re a student or a newly qualified coach, we’re here to help build your confidence and your practice.